Do the chinese gender predictors work?

What are your thoughts on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did one of the ones online and it said a boy and im having a boy.. but then i just did one like a week ago with my sis and it said i was having a girl.. so know i dont think they work
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• it was accurate both times with my kids but idk if it's a real way of predicting the sex of your baby, just someting fun
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I did a couple online ones, and got different results. I also went back and did them for the kids I already have and they were wrong. So, no, I don't think they work!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 6:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my aunt did it with all 3 of her kids and it was wrong 2 of those times! so nah i just think its something kinda fun!! my mom tells me that you can tell by what you crave when your preggo what your going to have! but i dont know about that!
    Anonymous

• no they don't work. it said i was having a boy and i had a girl...which i had this feeling of girl because my pregnancy was just horrible for it to be a boy. it was easy does it with my son and with my daughter i had morning sickness but never vomited. if you have a feeling of it being boy or girl, trust that.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With ALL my friends and myself the chinese gender prediction chart has been CORRECT!! But I knew with my first that it was gonna be a boy (the day before the ultrasound to find out I had a dream about being in the drs office and them telling me it was a boy) and this time i feel like its a girl!
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 8:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009