Gift Ideas for a Bridal Shower....

I'm going to one this coming Sunday...I know I want to give her some money but i want to give her something else but i have NO CLUE! what to get her..

please help

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lingerie, stuff she can use on the honeymoon the bridal shower is for the bride (usually) the wedding gifts are for the bride and groom. so lingerie, a spa gift certificate, lotions etc., victoria's secret has a cute "bride" line w/panties, bras, nighties, sweatshirts etc that is sold in the stores. a cute overnight bag for the honeymoon, things along those lines
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• get her something sexy for the wedding night! or something funny!
    Anonymous

• oh and "bedroom" stuff for the honeymoon, (unless a majority of the people going are family and would be offended if so save that for the bach party) but flavored massage oils, an adult bingo game that kind of thing
    vabchmommy

• you could get her some lingerie or personalized picture frame for her and her fiance to put their wedding picture in.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 6:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• A nice bath and body gift basket, add some pretty candles to it.
    Anonymous

• A lot of people have gift registry's. If she doesnt I agree with anon, You cant go wrong with Bath and Body stuff and candles are always nice. Maybe ask a friend or family member if they know of anything that they may need?
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I made a diaper cake for my sister...it was a small one so it didn't cost very much and everyone really loved it!
    Anonymous

• Money is enough!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Picture frames are always a good one! Also,if you know they're going on a honeymoon and you're close friends, you could also make, like, a gift certificate saying that you'll water their flowers or bring in mail or something.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009