Baby shower favors?

What is something fun and different to give?

You always get baby bottles with candy in them

Or candles..
What is something fun and inexpensive

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 6:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sample lotion from bath and body works (the little travel sizes) i got those for a bridal shower i threw.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• For mine we put candy in these little cloth mesh bags and handed them out. They were pretty!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• get a barrel of the short pretzel rods and dip them in pink or blue white chocolate.. people loved them at my sisters baby shower... like 3 or 4 in each bag we got the little paper bags and cut wax paper insert, and stamped the bags they were cute..
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my friend just did this at mine.. take a baby sock and fill them with jelly beans or a little candy like that, tie a ribbon on the top with a little thank you for coming to my shower card! they were absolutely adorable!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 8:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My mom made little boo-boo bunnies out of washcloths for everyone to take home. They were so cute- we used them as decorations and told everyone to grab one on the way out. It was a big hit!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009