1%-100%

ok on a percentage what would you say is going on!!

ok so my last period was jan 24!i have taken 6hpt and i had negative,negative,negative,positive,negative,positive.

i have,headaches,back aches,peeing alot,heart burn, swollen feet,sick to my stomach 24/7,tenderness every where,stomach is getting harder,dizziness oh and iv been lactating and i have gained 5-10 in the last two months none of my pants fit any more so one a scale of 1%-100% what would you say i am preg!and if you think 100% why cant i get a positive on all the test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to a doctor
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Because hpt are not always accurate, only 99% accurate. If you get even just one postive you are more than likely pregnant. So like above said, go to a dr.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 7:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you even got one positive, I would say you are pregnant. You may be one of those that a HPT won't work, so go to an OB/GYN and get blood work done. That one + is stronger than the 5 -.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 15474839208% your pregnant.. now go to the doctor get blood work and get going on your prenatal vitamins cause your about 3 months prego. Congrats :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009