Why would Obama think this was a good idea?

http://news.aol.com/article/low-flying-planes-create-total-panic/447862?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Flow-flying-planes-create-total-panic%2F447862

Just why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LadyJ--A letter of Reprimand is a punishment. Nobody loses their job for one mistake. Yes people should have been notified, but even when you notify people they do not really pay attention then freak out about it, saying oh well nobody told me.

***
    SOME "mistakes" just don't have the wiggle room room for "on the job training!" (you know, like the Presidency--as we are quickly realizing!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• sounds like ya'll are getting desperate. the article doesn't even say Obama was involved and the person that DID authorize it was punished.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I was trying to find how this is Obama's fault... I see DoD, FAA, and someone is Mayor Bloomberg's office... Couldn't find Obama... Can you find it for me?
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• No one was punished. A letter of reprimand was placed in a file. This was stupid, plain and simple. Obama knew about it. What I want to know is,why the secrecy and why were they stupid enough to cause such panic? Idiocy all around. Even the MAYOR didnt know about it????
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Obviously it's still AMATEUR HOUR at the White House!

And WHY is it when something STUPID is done, Obama COULDN'T have known about it? But when something actually goes right (like some Navy SEALS doing a great job they trained YEARS for), he gets ALL the credit, even if though he had very little to do with it?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• A letter of Reprimand is a punishment. Nobody loses their job for one mistake. Yes people should have been notified, but even when you notify people they do not really pay attention then freak out about it, saying oh well nobody told me.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 7:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Couldn't they have used photoshop or some other photo program? It would have been a whole lot cheaper too. Less carbon footprint. But I guess all the better if you can scare the pants off of a bunch of people.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Obama had nothing to do with this. He's busy trying to say our colective asses.
    Anonymous

• LoriKeet
    Leave the Navy Seals out of your story. He thanked every one of them personally.And he didn't take credit for saving the capten.I belive my brother who is one of the seals more then you .Sorry
    Anonymous

• How is this in any way a Presidents fault??????

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 7:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009