If you caught your 16 yr old sexting what would you do? and her friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The phone, internet, and social life get to go "bye-bye"! She is in the house as soon as the bell rings after school and she gets to clean house, learn to cook, learn to clean the yard,....whatever needs doing at the house. She would hate me at first, but she would learn to respect me in the end.

P.S. I have three teenaged daughters. Two with cell phones. None of them date. They know that dating is to find the person they are to spend the rest of their lives with, and they also know they are not emotionally or financially ready for such a step, so they are keeping themselves pure. I know their friends, and where they are at all times. I have no qualms about embarrassing them in front of their friends or their friend's parents if need be, and they know it. My oldest daughter says I am her best friend and the meanest mama she knows! ;) She brags on me to her friends. She is 18. This is the way it is supposed to be!
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 8:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Give them a box of condoms?
    Anonymous

• birth control!
    Anonymous

• How do you give a kid a box of condoms when they are sending naked pictures to anyone with a cell phone?
    Anonymous

• ..Um.....take the phone away never allow her by them other people again...send her to the police station...let them give her a talking too.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• what is sexting?
    Anonymous

• Take her phone away. Does she realize that what she's doing could get her in trouble and if she's sending pictures then when she gets caught she can be brought up on child pornography charges!!???!!
    Anonymous

• ok i didnt know what sexting was but now i do thanks to anon 42.....if you freak out then it will make it worse! kids will find ways to send dirty pics all the time...myspace, facebook, etc good luck
    Anonymous

• Take her phone! bad

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The phone would be gone(IF she even had one in the first place as Im not too sure Id let a teen have a phone to begin with).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 27, 2009