Please help!!!

ok so me and my ex were together for 7 years. We split almost 2 years ago, because we were younger and wanted to get out and explore the world. Well for about the last year we have been BEST friends and "screwed" around MANY times. So we have decided we either need to be friends or be together. Tonight we are suppose to make the decision! I don't know what to do! I really do love the man with all my heart, but everyone keeps telling me and ex is an ex for a reason! What is your opinion?? Be honest please, I only have a couple hours to make this choice. even though I was given a month and just haven't made up my mind!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• If you love him, then you love him. You can't help that. When you marry someone, you are supposed to marry your best friend, your lover, your soul mate. If this man falls into these categories then I think that the answer is pretty evident.
    Anonymous

• if you aren't one hundred percent positive its what you want, than you may not want it at all. and yes an ex is an ex for a reason
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You can't help who you love, and if he loves you too, than it's meant to be! I don't necessarily believe an ex is an ex. If the reason you broke up is because you were young and wanted to explore, maybe now that you're both older and more settled down, it will work for you this time. Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you even have to question it then you should know
    Anonymous

• Ever heard of a booty call...keep it that way and use protection. Because if you are second guessing yourself than you need to leave it alone. It ain't even nothing to discuss with him. Hell you've been screwing around and now its time to go another level? You know what this is, and he knows also. Go get tested to, because if all yall was was fu-- buddies than you swapping panty spit with somebody.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If it's taken you a month and you can't make up your mind then it's probably a no go. He's not the only fish in the sea, you know

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• No body can make this decision but you , because you have to live with it not us. I say figure out first of all what your doubts are . The doubts need to be weighed against the positive. But if you are unsure and have known him this long then you are answering your own question.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Sometimes an ex is an ex for a reason, and other times they prove you wrong. Sometimes you let something go and if it comes back it's ment to be, if not it was never yours to begin with!!
    My current man was once my ex. I got preggo and left him, I knew he wasn't ready to be a dad. About 2 yrs ago we got in touch, and hooked back up, he has been mine ever since. We had been doing the long distance thing until the last few weeks. We agree its time to relocate so in a few weeks, my kids ( we have the one together and I went on to have 2 others) and I are relocating to where he is, 500 miles away!! All are anxious for the move and the fresh start!!
    I wish you luck!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 10:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009