What's goin on with me???

I missed my period a week ago and I did a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. My boobs are hurting me like crazy and I feel crapy. I don't know what's going on my period does not come and the pregnancy test is coming out negative. Has this happened to any of you? and if so what was your final outcome?

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 7:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Let me tell you. I hadn't had a period since February, and lost count of how many preg tests I took. I got sick and went to the DR, and he asked if I was concerned about not having my period since Feb. He did a blood test and it still was negative. About a week later I took another test and it was positive. Try and get a blood test pre test from your Dr, although it didn't help me, you never know, your body can trick you if you keep thinking your pregnant. It will take on those symptoms
    Cristancherie

Answer by Cristancherie at 7:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yeah, negative, negative, positive! Sometimes it takes a little longer for the test to register you're pregnant if you have low HCG levels.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With my first, I had four nagative. then finally one positive when I was eight weeks. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2009