I currently had a newborn and im not ready to go back to work does anyone know about jobs that i can do from home that are legit, free, and actually have profit

at home jobs that are free legit and good profit...that isnt to time consuming

royalityMama

Asked by royalityMama at 8:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• you are going to get a lot of offers most of which will probably be scams. However you can view my web site I have some companies posted that hire. www.wahideas.webs.com    stay away from jobs where you have to pay a fee to start. a legit company will pay you.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• This site is legit and you get paid for taking surveys, Ive already made $30 in just a few days taking surveys at no cost to me. Just imagine what I would make in a month's time. This is like for an hour a day filing out surveys. Its easy, fun, and you really make money!! Go to this website.

http://cashcrate.com/1256037
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh I forgot you might want to see if baby to bee is hiring. I was with them before I moved and did very well. and diamondmamma I agree cashcrate wonderful site for extra money however you will not make that much. so far the highest earned through offers this month is one person who has made almost 100.00 a good chunk of extra money but not enough to live off of.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Do you like to write? I make money writing and typing about stuff I know a little bit about - and sometimes abotu stuff I actually know nothing about - lol

You can find out more about it on my BLOG HERE.... or just visit my website at www.MontanaMom5.com :)

mtnmom5

Answer by mtnmom5 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have just completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can read about them in my Journal on my profile page:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

You might also be interested in earning cash for your articles like I do at eHow, here is how:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1451749/What_is_eHow_and_How_Can_I_Earn_Money

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Many great ways to work from home, I can send you a link!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 10:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do something you already do! READ YOUR MAIL, whether it be at home or at the post office!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You aren't going to find anything that pays well and doesn't take time... But there is a list of real home jobs on my site. They are all 100% legit and free, although some may require you pay for background check or drug testing. There are also home businesses listed but those will require investment and time...

Personally I love my business and wish I had started when my son was a baby, but I didn't.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Sabrina is right, when you are talking about" work at home businesses", But a job is hard right now cause everyone is applying for the online jobs. There is a big list of companies like American Airlines etc.. that hire at home workers at www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I work for ChaCha. It's free, and you can do it from your computer any time of the day or night, so when you're up at 3 am and you can't sleep.. you can ChaCha! lol
    How much you make completely depends on you. I make at least $100 dollars a month, easily, but it isn't for everyone. You'll need to apply, train, and test before you can become a guide.
    Let me know if you're interested, I'll tell you more about them.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 12:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009