Did you have a good day today?

Tell me all the fun you had today because my day wasn't so great.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had my 20 week ultrasound and saw my little boy. So amazing, so that made my day for sure, actually probably made my week!!
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• pretty good, got antibiotics for my UTI, bought a weeks worth of groceries for $60.00 and then went swimming in my awesome pool for the first time this year. Tommorrow is a whole new day. hope its better for you...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My day was alright. It wasn't good or bad, just a day. Why are you having a bad day?
    Anonymous

• It's been storming here all day, kinda nice cuz then I had an excuse to be lazy,lol Got laundry done, made supper and kiddos are getting showers, yay it's bedtime soon,lol

Violaswamp, did your Hubby get you a car??
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I was supposed to get a car today and I didn't. Your right writeon tomorrow is another day.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My day sucked...sorry.

I went to the mall with my baby and her father, and it was so depressing. I hadn't been there for almost 4 months, and before the baby I would go at least once or twice a week. I really wanted to look at clothes, try them on, etc, but the baby was being fussy and her father kept wandering off by himself, so I didn't get a chance to. After about 30 minutes I just wanted to go home!!

I've been feeling really depressed these past few days, so that's why today was a bad day.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• eh, parking sucked downtown, had to walk 3 blocks with a 2 year old who refused to be carried, and then I went shopping and didn't find crap,
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Anonymous