Pregnancy

When did you have your first child? Would you do it again? Is it hard going to school, working, and raising a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was 25 when the first was born. I had the 2nd at 27 while back in college. I had the 3rd at 36, working and feeling too old. I wouldn't change a thing. My guys are 25, 22, 14, and fun. It was a challenge sometimes, but my husband was always there to tag-team with me.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i had Chloe when I was 18 and still in high school. I think I would wait until I was done with high school; it was REALLY stressful having to care for her and keep up my GPA, graduation felt SO FAR AWAY. I didn't work though, and my [fiance] at the time [now husband] worked, I did not.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 21 & in college to young?
    Anonymous

• 27--in school when I found out. Stopped for 1 year to have her now working part time and will be starting back to school soon. I actually wish I had her sooner and then I could really focus on school and finish in a timely manner.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I had my first at 19 and my last at 40.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We cannot tell you what you can or cannot handle =\ If you ask me, do whatever feels right for yourself and your family at the time =] No matter what, life will go on.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009