what do you think is the best sex position to have a girl/boy

you have probably all heard before somewhere maybe on radio etc that there is certain sex position that will help you have a boy/ girl i think this is a joke but some people really do believe it so just for fun what do you think about it? have you heard of this and tryed one of the position and it work for you? and what supposingly sex position is the best to make a baby boy/girl. Just for a laugh.
i did missionary position and had a boy LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a boy and was in multiple positions. I can't tell you which one "worked" but I'm sure whichever one it was, some other women out there did it too and had a girl..
    Anonymous

• lol
    we were girl on top and got a boy...
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Gosh with my son we did like anything immaginable, with this one (I don't know the sex) I am so tired all the time I only did missionary lol. Early guesses all around my family is its a girl. But I don't actually know that for sure. good stuff tho haha.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Multiple positions both boys and girls
    Anonymous

• positions have nothing to do with the sex of the baby.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Position doesn't matter.
    I watched some educational show about how it all depends on where the egg is in the uterus and which sperm reaches the egg first.
    It seems that if a fast sperm reaches an egg that is high in the uterus then it will be a boy. If a sperm reaches an egg low in the uterus, especially if it is a slow sperm, then it will be a girl.
    There was a more detailed explanation, but I know that those two factors are the big determinants.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2009