What's the earliest anyone has gotten pregnant?

I'm just curious how soon some of you have gotten pregnant.

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry you've had rude responses on here. But for me I wasn't trying with my son and got pregnant. He is 7. DH and I are trying for another baby and we did everything the fertility charts tell you to do and we use a monitor. I am 7 days passed ovulation and took a test yesterday which was negative. But from what I hear even if you get a negative it may not mean you're not pregnant...it might mean your pregnancy isn't showing up yet. I am so hopeful and I don't want to give up. Good Luck and baby dust to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I don't quite understand the question. How early did I find out?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Lol. Sorry I didn't quite know how to ask. I guess how long did it take. And also how early did you find out.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With in 2 weeks with our second baby. I went to the dr got all my pre-pregnancy stuff and my pap stuff done. Got the all clear to get it on....I was back 3 weeks later and I was pregnant.

With our first it took us 3 years to get pregnant.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Thanks. Wow. 3 weeks. Thats amazing. I had asked a question on here a little while ago about wondering what my chances were after trying for 3 weeks and someone's response was "3 weeks lol"...i thought it was so rude. Really got to me I guess. But thanks for your response!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• 3 months of unprotected sex to get pregnant with our first.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• With my son, I thought I was pregnant in May of 07. but I had a period so we tryed in June, and in August I found out I was eight weeks after four negative tests. lol I finally had a positive. And with this baby, we decided we wanted our kids close so we said when our boy turns one we will try again, and I am six weeks pregnant. lol his birthday was six weeks ago. lol I was about four week when I got the positive test with this baby. I had three positive. lol almost the complete opposite of my son. It took what seemed like forever to get a positive for him.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We were unprotected for 5 years and 2 years w/o b/c and it happended but we WERE NOT TRYING. I found out about 3 weeks later.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It took a year with our first. 3 months with our second, we weren't trying (they are 13 months apart) and then 10 months for the 3rd, again not trying.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My husband and I got pregnant on the 7th month. I found out when my period was about 4 days late or so! Which was the most wonderful feeling in the world. Good luck to you!

ANd know it can take up to a year for a normal couple. Plus every women is different in finding out right away. If your in tune with your body, you really do feel different then ever before.
    Baby dust your way!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2009