have you ever made a prank call when you were younger?

I did but it was to my granny which i had 2 lines which on the other line i called a phone sex number and i also did it to my mom .lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup!!! and I ordered pizza's and had them sent to my neighbors houses. I know stupid, but I know what to watch out for with my LO.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Who didn't??? LOL :)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 8:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We called the operator so many times. And we'd look up kids we'd look up kids from our school and prank them. It was funny when youre 10.
    Anonymous

• I didn't.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Is jon wall there? no
    Is mary wall there?no
    are there any walls there? no
    Then whats holding up your house?

At least we weren't doing crack...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I called somebody and told them I was part of the team at Mcdonalds and if they sung the star spangle banner they would be entered into a drawing for $10,000.00 I was so mean! The lady was so excited she belted the tune out like a proud american. My friends and I laughed so hard. I feel bad about it now. I haven't thought about that in years.
    Anonymous

• i remember 1 IS YOUR FRIG RUNNING? WELL YOU BETTER GO AFTER IT
    Anonymous

• Haha when I was like 14 or 15 we called a mattress store and the guy on the phone was all what can I help you with today....we said we wanted to know which mattress was the best for having sex on....and the quietest, the guy didn't even hang up he started answering us lol it was hilarious......
    MammaToBella

Answer by MammaToBella at 8:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• OMG.... Too much..... Before Caller ID.. Gotta love it! But we did some pretty bad stuff!
    we called someone acting like i was a young child home alone & they ended up coming & looking for me.
    we called my uncle when his wife picked up we acted like a woman looking for him, caused a lil fight with them-didnt like his new wife..
    we called an older lady telling her we wanted to come & examine her house, we thought dino bones where in her backyard (neighbor)
    Anonymous

• writeon

write...
    Is jon wall there? no
    Is mary wall there?no
    are there any walls there? no
    Then whats holding up your house?

HAHAHAHA!!! That made me laugh! Dont think we ever used that one!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009