do you truly love each of your children equally?

if you really, really, really, strongly thought about it... do you? post anonymously if it makes you more comfortable. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• yes I do no question about it.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:28 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes, but I relate to them in different ways. My oldest and I are more able to talk and discuss things at a more mature level. My twins in someways are still like little kids so I relate to them as such. Also, I love them the same but at times I don't like their behavior the same.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i only have one so i would say yes
    Anonymous

• Absolutely. I have one daughter and one son. I tell her she is my favorite daughter and him he's my favorite son!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I love my children. I treat them differently because they are different people. They don't like the same things and they react differently to the same event. The love is complete and unconditional. Even when I want to send them packing or just kick them hard, I still love them.kiss mini

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have four, two girls and two boys... and yes, I love them all equally! :-) They are each so amazing and precious, and each brings their own special light to our family. When I look at each of my children, in that moment that baby is the whole world to me... I have a special connection to each one, that is unique to that child. My life without any one of them would have a huge gaping hole
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Equally and differently.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Agreed w/ above poster. I love them equally but differently. Each one is so different from the other. It's funny how they can all be so different. I love them all in different ways, but my heart loves them all the same!
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 9:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oops....forgot to add. I know of someone who said they had a "favorite" son. I thought it was horrible. I k now of ppl. who pick one child over another; happened to me and it's not a fun thing for a child to deal w/. I just can't imagine it.
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 9:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes equally. But all completely different ways.
    lilnivy

Answer by lilnivy at 9:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009