anyone know of a good fruit colon cleanser??

a friend of mine has a recipe that she would drink through out the day and i was wondering if there was a fruit cleanser out there????

I dont want to take any pills i would just rather put something together that i could drink through out the day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Health

• Last I heard, good old fashioned prunes will do the trick, whether you eat them or drink the juice. Don't taste the greatest but cleans you out.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• PAPAYA tropical fruit papaya, better than prunes....eat it fresh with salt and lemon, or put it in a milk shake,!!!! 100% pure and natural
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I didn't know that fruits had colons

Answer by rkoloms at 2:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Why are you trying to "cleanse" your colon? It does so on its own. These colon cleanse products are just a marketing gimmick. Ask your doc what they think of these, I promise they will recommend against them. If you're having colon problems, good ol' prune juice should do the trick.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009