have your kids ever walked in on you having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes!We quickly covered up.I don't know how much he saw!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• In all my years of being a mom (25), I can honestly say NO. We always had a lock on our door and we always used it during that time. There should be no reason this happens. If you are going to have sex, be responsible and lock the door.. It's what a lock is for!
    Anonymous

• NO! I agree with the above pp - always lock the door and be responsible.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 9:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yeap, he asked his question and left. Didn't even phase him. He has walked in a couple of times, he just turns around and walks out. We laugh.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Uh, in our old place we didn't have a lock on the bedroom door. Yay military housing! Yes, they did walk in. Hubby yelled, our son ran away, our daughter came into the room. Didn't help I was laughing! Now they know that if our door is closed, they stay out.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009