what do you love most about being a mom?

HonorTrustLuv

Asked by HonorTrustLuv at 8:33 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• The unconditional love that you get even when you make a decision that they don't like. She will never leave me b/c she loves someone more.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Being a mom.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 8:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Watching the people they are becoming. I love who they are as people, and I am amazed that I had a hand in it. I love that I'm their mom and no one else can take that role. I love the way they get so excited when they see me after school. I love that they come to me for advice and want to be with me.
    O.K so I love being a mom.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• EVERYTHING its so wonderful....i cannt pick one thing about it i love it all....i even love changing the diapers and waking up at 2am with her when she doesnt feel good i love it all especially watching her grow and reach new milestones...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The heartfelt, no nonsense I love you's. Everytime I hear "I love you, mommy!" it just makes my heart melt!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• everything! the way she goes mommy can i have a hug, the way she says sleep tight when i tell her night night, the i love you out of nowhere, the temper tantrums and 2 secs later wanting me to come hold her even though i was the reason for the tantrum, the way she goes "oh thank you" when someone does something for her...ya just all of it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• There is not much that I don't love about being a mom!!! I love the sweet kisses, how out of nowhere she says the sweetest thing...I'll be watching tv, and she'll come up and say mommy you are beautiful!!! How everything is exciting and new to them, even if it is something you have done a million times, they love it...Like the circus, carnivals, playground, library...EVERYTHING. I just love it all!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 8:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I love everything about being a mom (well, except for the vomit and whining..)! But one thing that stands out as my favorite is when they're little and when you hold them they rest their head on your shoulders and wrap their arms around you. I could stand there holding my daughter like that for hours! I honestly cherished those moments!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 9:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• When they are aslep and I get to hold him. He doesn't normally let me hold him and its so sweet when I get to.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• the tight hugs around my neck and the "i wuv you mommas"
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009