pregnancy?

When did you have your first child? Would you do it again? Is it hard going to school, working, and raising a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I can tell you that I had my first after I finished school and once I had her, I quit my job. I am extremely lucky to be in a position that allowed me to do that. I didn't go to school or work and yes, it was hard. It was harder than I ever could have imagined. It was also more rewarding than I ever thought it could be. As for school and work....you can do anything if you set your mind to it, but if you have a choice, I'd say pick a time in your life when you have some more time and resources to devote to your new baby. It is such an amazing first year and it goes by so fast....you should do all that you can to be in a position to truly enjoy it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm currently pregnant and going to school part time and working full time. I don't let the thoughts of others change my mind about my decision to start a family, when I have alot on my plate. Life is full of surprises and it's always going to be busy. I realize what is happening my life is changing it's not just about me and my husband, but I will have to balance everything. I don't regret my decision to start a family while in school. SOrry, i can't answer the question better, it's just my baby hasn't arrived yet. But, i'm sure everything will work out in the end! i'm not going to worry about, good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009