baby born

when your baby was born did they do anything wierd..like my daughter reached out and touched my face and smiled at me...it made me cry it was wonderful...my boyfriend was crying since he saw her and she didnt cry she just "babbled" and cooed

lilysmommy1408

Asked by lilysmommy1408 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine did his best Elvis impression, it was SO CUTE!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Your baby babbled and gooed when it was born? Wow. and smiled? Gosh thats amazing.
    Anonymous

• How sweet! When my son was born I was lucky he was alive.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• yea really babled and cooed and smiled right at me...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes, my son seriously picked his head up by himself by the time he was a week old(strong neck). He's always been strong. He's 10 months and is walking.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My oldest kept one eye closed for quite some time...just like Popeye!

And that's one of his favorite shows now! LOL (he's 5 years)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My daughter kept one eye opened for a while too lol. But when she came out they put her backwards on me so all I seen was her butt lol
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Mine stopped crying when they put him in my arms and he opened his eyes and looked at me...and then he passed gas. That's my boy for ya though...
    Anonymous

• I remember when my second daughter was born (she was a ten-pounder) she plopped her thumb into her mouth before the bottom half of her body was out of mine!! LOL....the hospital photographer took her photo when she was sleeping, yet awake enough to want her thumb, but her cheeks really fattened up so the picture shows her trying to bring her thumb to her mouth from the side of her cheek, but the plump cheek was in the way! LOL!
    She was born with long black hair with bleach-blonde tips, by the way. Strangest thing I ever saw on a baby.
    My first and third children came into the world screaming and then calmed down as soon as I put them to my breast.
    I loved giving birth. Those memories are so awesome and dear to my heart. I pray alzheimer's never takes those away from me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My daughter peed on me within a few minutes of being born, does that count? lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 10:20 PM on May. 1, 2009