The red lines...

Ok so I took a HPT on Saturday and the HCG line was sorta dark. I took another one tonight (just now at 9pm), just for the hell of it and the HCG line was VERY light. Should I be worried? I go for my blood test Friday. I have a stressful job and I was due for my period today and didn't get it. I am so confused please help. Does it matter how dark the line is?? I figured it would be DARKER since a few days have passed.....????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it matters how dark the line is...but I'm not positive.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you see a line you see a line. I had a few dark ones and a few light ones. Each test is different. Your blood work will tell you for sure. Stress does wonders to a womans body.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• it doesn't matter how dark the line is. A line is a line (within the time frame when it shows up) DD was super light and DS was super dark w/in seconds
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• sometimes if you take it in the morning, the line can be darker, it was for me!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• like everyone is saying if the line showed up its still a line, mine was very light. i was in denial so i was trying to tell myself that it still meant i was negative but NOPE
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009