in your last month what really drove you nuts?

my brother, 17, lives with us, and the boy can't freaking sit still! he'll toss a ball in the air, DD's toys, drum his fingers tap his feet all of it drives me nuts. just sit still for 5 freakin mins!
with my first it was the little noises my husbands computer would make if he was playing a game, just the little background noise. he had to fix the games so you couldn't hear them. so what drove/drives you nuts?

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 9:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The sound of my husband chewing ice or anything for that matter. I also hated the sound of the toilet. It freakin drove me nuts but I couldn't stay away from it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The constant puking!!!! And the stinky DOG!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• oh good grief girl two months after we found out i was pregnant my seventeen year old ss moved in with us. so it was the last month it was all the months. he was such a snotty little smart mouthed brat. and he did the same thing your brother is doing. he would do anything and as long as he knew it was bothering you he would keep it up
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Everybody and everything. I seriously had to stay out of public places, because I was that mad pregnant woman that everybody steered clear of!!! Lol. Damn hormones!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I couldn't sit on bar stools - very uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• my brother doesn't really do it on purpose he just can't sit still he has always done this. so normally i just ignore it but lately it makes me want to rip off his head. and hes like i don't get it whats the problem? i'm like i'm a crazy pissed off preg woman, don't ask the problem just stop doing it!!!! (and i swear if he is doing it on purpose, i can't wait til hes older and is having his first kid and his SO can't put up with him for more than 2 secs...than i'll just laugh)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:49 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The smell of brewing coffe would make me ralph everytime..it was nasty. Normally I love coffee.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my 6yr old stepson's nonstop TALKING. and the fact that I can't do all the things I want to do because I'm either too tired, too uncomfortable, have to pee every 10 mins or my legs get too tired to walk around too much............... I feel trapped in my own body!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• PEOPLE!!!!!! and having to pee every 5 mins. I literally have to pee like 5 mins apart. Its like I am timing contractions. lol. Last night alone I went to the bathroom 3 times in 30 mins, who wants to get up that many times in the middle of the night once they get comfy in the bed.
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My DH! Lol nine months of asking every ten mins are you ok. *cough* are you ok. Ya I was going NUTS! Lol but now I miss that haha
    Anonymous