TODAY IS MY DUE DATE IM SO READY TO HAVE HER ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GO INTO LABOR IM SO READY TO HAVE HER

MOMMY.D

Asked by MOMMY.D at 9:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walk, run, squats, a bumpy jeep ride, sex, a warm bath. She will come when she wants. You can try a million things but if she isn't ready she wont come. Are you dilated and effacing or having contractions? If you are then keep them going by staying active. If not she will come when you least expect it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• SEX worked for me.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Sex and walking!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:06 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I had sex which gave me contractions that lasted few hours. I got to the hospital and they hooked me up then they stopped, but since it was past my due date they kept me and induced me the next day. I was ready and had to be induced last two times so i knew i would be again.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 10:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Find something to chase, lol....especially if u have younger kids or nieces/nephews...it worked for me twice.....good luck!
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• evening primrose oil capsules 1500mg a day, castor oil, sex with orgasms, walking, swinging on a swing, squatting, half a glass of red wine, spicy food (since you're 40 weeks)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• nipple stimulation worked for me. You can try lots of things but the baby won't come until she is ready. Good luck!

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i walked and ate tons of spicy food
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• try cleaning the house ,fridge or even going for a walk.good luck and hope everything goes well
    greenmaniac

Answer by greenmaniac at 2:26 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes thec sex and walking will do the trick with my last daiughter i had sex took a shower and walked but only got across the street b4 i started labor o yeah but i kept walking on to my step fathers home wich was only 2blocks and danmmm i had to walk back that was hell when i got home i was like HELP!! CALLED HER DAD THEN EMT WHEN I GOT TO THE HOSPITAL SHE POPED OUT SHE IS 21YRS OLD NOW WITH 2 KIDS AND 1 ON THE WAY!!!
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 6:46 PM on May. 8, 2009