has anyone used?

the diffuser air freshener thingys? i bought some the other day. i love them if you use them what do you think?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oooohhhh yes!! I just got some for the bathroom!! Cause ya know hubby is comin home on friday and lordy lordy...I need all the help I can get keeping the bathroom smellin fresh ;)

I'm messing around...I love them though. And they look nice. The crystals are good to a certain point...If you don't have a climber...Killian likes to climb (so it doesn't matter where I put them he can get them), and eat things that look like candy...know what I mean??
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:07 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Yes I love those. I also got some of those crystals (can't remember the name) that you put in a little jar, they are totally awesome.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i've never seen the crystals i'll have to look for those.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I tried one from pier1 and it was wonderful lol. I like them.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009