my ex is my daughter's father, she is 3 yrs old. he has a wife now who is 18, she thinks that my daughter is hers. and has my daughter calling her mamma and sayin that i'm not her mamma. when tryin to disscuss it. the father said that if i can fix it to fix it and that i am on my own, my daughter is confused because of it, the point is is that, it's already enough that she is switchin between houses, but to have two different eviorments and doing things to make it harder for everyone, just t

problems with child's father

Asked by BlondeGoddess21 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• I had the same problem! Well, my son never goes around his biological dad, but one day his dads aunt was watching him and his bio dad and new pregnant wife (barely 18!) came and took him! For the first time in over 3yrs! She had him calling her mama and they just gave him everything he wanted. He came home and I had no idea of what had happened until he said he wanted to go with his "other" mama. Needless to say he never went back over there again!

Answer by MamaShae2Mason at 7:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't have an answer for you but more so of a "HELL NO" if ANY women ever tried to tell my daughter I was not her mother and she daughter WOULD NOT go back over there. It's not up to YOU to 'fix' it - it's his wife...he needs to deal with it.

Answer by sexeegyrl at 7:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I don't agree with her calling the other mom "Mom" that is wrong. I would sit down with him and her and the same time and explain how I feel then I would bring in my dd and tell the other "mom" to tell your dd that she isn't her mom and that she can call her mamma michelle or whatever her name is. I think it is great that she loves your dd this much cause I read post allllllll the time where it is the opposite. good luck!!

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 7:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• wow she is being a excuse me Bitch YOU ARE MOM & NOT HER!!!!!!
    are there custody papers yet?
    if not get them if so change them
    keep your daughter & don't let him tell you you have to fix it its His woman who is the problem so he needs to Fix it

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2008