Trying to find the ovulation days and taking temps in the morning

I don't really understand how the temperatures really work with the charting and trying to figure out what day i am ovulating also noticing that i have been peeing a lot and my boobs have been more tender and last couple of days i felt like i was hot but was cold at the same time and i took my temp and it was a whole degree higher than what i usually am. does anyone have any information for me. please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try www.yourdays.com
    Anonymous

• When you are ovulating your temp goes up and if you get pregnant it stays up. You should read the book, Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It will answer all your questions.
    Anonymous