I'm ttc with my b/f

I'm ttc with my b/f but my MIL and SIL really don't like me. How can I make sure I get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Does putting your legs up after really help?
    Anonymous

• This sounds like a troll question. What does ttc have to do with his family not liking you? You sound immature.....I hope you reevaluate this situation.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't think they are sending me baby dust :'(
    Anonymous

• Try getting married first...
    Anonymous

• We don't believe in marriage.
    Anonymous

• okay this is crazy..If they like ypu love you or even hate you it doesnt give you more or less effect of getting pregnant..Have sex and hold your legs up high!!
    Anonymous

• You can't MAKE SURE you get pregnant. You either do or you don't. Having a child just to make your boyfriend's mother (btw a MIL and SIL is a term you use when you're married..not when you are just have a boyfriend) jealous is selfish and childish.Besides you asked this question the other day.

You'd get pregnant faster if you'd log off cafemom and go have sex
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i think by having sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My dear, I'm not sure what the question is here. If the family doesn't like you it's more stressful in having a baby. That's fine if you don't believe in marriage, but it's harder to hold on to your bf if he suddenly doesn't want to take on the responsiblity. It's completly your choice, The only one that can make the decision is yourself and your boyfriend. But, i encourage you to wait long and hard. Because all of us don't know you, so on something like this you need to really do some soul searching. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Do they have a reason not to like you i mean did you do something to them and do you think by having a baby it will make them like you because if you think about it if you have a baby with him it isn't going to fix the situation its only going to make things worse and you'll have to deal with them all the time because you'll have the baby. i think you are a little young and don't really know what you want. i wouldn't go throw my life a way because you may think by having this baby will make them like you because thats very very likely. And its a unhealthy situation for you and the baby just think about it.....
    Anonymous