• In the Spotlight:

Temperatures and ttc?

Where do I take my temperature if I'm ttc? Dumb question, but do I take my temp "down there?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to buy a basal thermometer and take it in your mouth the same time every morning.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What is the difference? I can't use a regular thermometer?
    Anonymous

• No use a regular one you put under your tongue or the one you put in your ear, do it in the morning before you even get out of bed this will give you the best reading!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 10:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I read that the basal thermoeter is more accurate b/c when your watching for the temp change it's gonna be a very small change. They are pretty cheap i payed 6 for mine at a local drug store. walmart also has them for $6. And I've also learned to take your temp b4 you get out of bed. i just keep it on my night stand. good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009