What kind of Stand Mixer do you have?

What kind of Stand Mixer do you have? I am going to buy one this week, and I like price I saw for the Kitchenaid Ultra at Target for $249.00, but then I saw Cooks brand at JCPenneys and Hamilton Beach one came up with good budget reviews. So what one do you have? Do you love it, like it or want a new one? I will be using it foking cakes and cookies, I have a bread machine for bread so that is a factor for me. Thanks!

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 10:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a black KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer. I absolutely love it!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/e067/index.cfm

Anonymous

• i have a hand and a fork, lol.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I have a Kitchen Aid mixer that my aunt gave me when she bought her new one. She is threatening to take it back because she hates her new one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• We don't have one.
    Our hand mixer works awesome and I love having the control of being able to get all around the bowl.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2009