What kind of Stand Mixer do you have? I am going to buy one this week, and I like price I saw for the Kitchenaid Ultra at Target for $249.00, but then I saw Cooks brand at JCPenneys and Hamilton Beach one came up with good budget reviews. So what one do you have? Do you love it, like it or want a new one? I will be using it foking cakes and cookies, I have a bread machine for bread so that is a factor for me. Thanks!

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 10:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have this stand but in black. Looooove it!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/e067/index.cfm

Anonymous

• Yep I'm a Kitchen Aid Mixer girl, couldn't live without it, especially during Holiday Baking time. I love the fact you can get attachments to give it multiple purposes such as a meat grinder!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have a kitchen aid that replaced the 60 year old one that was passed down to me (originallly my great-grandmother's). There was nothing wrong with grandma's, just the new ones have some cool add-ons. We expect this one to last another 60 years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have a Kitchen Aid and LOVE IT!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have the Kitchen Aid Pro and it kicks arse! I got it for Christmas from my Inlaws( they must really like me!) and I LOVE it! I use mine for everything now because my bread machine crapped out on me!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Kitchen Aid here also and its got a great bread hook,whoop whoop!
    Anonymous

• Kitchen Aid. Do yourself a favor and look up Hobart mixers. Kitchen Aid? It's the home version of the professional line of Hobart mixers.

My church has a 50 year old Hobart that stands almost 4 feet tall! It STILL works. They have actually rented it out to a bakery!

Kitchen Aid attachments, if you get the right version, will cross over to future generations of Kitchen Aid stand mixers. There are some stand mixers that are generations old and work with new attachments because they make the mechanisms the same as they did from the time they created it!

Seriously, you will love Kitchen Aid. And the color choices are phenomenal!

Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 6:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Buy the Kitchen Aid.

My mom has one that is 30 years old and she still uses it a lot. It's a an ugly 70's yellow color, but it is an amazing machine.

I have had mine since 2003 and it still feels brand new. Mine is white, so hopefully it won't be dated like my moms. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:06 AM on May. 6, 2009