What did u do/go for your 21st birthday.?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dont remember! it was that good!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I made myself a birthday cake. I was actually pregnant with my daughter, and it was just my husband (boyfriend at the time) and his buddies in our apartment.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:37 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i was in college so who knows. Im quite sure it was a blast though
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My mom took me to Atlantic City and let me play a few slots. I hate alcohol, so gambling was the next best thing.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Well me and my ex BF were going to go out with a couple friends to have some drinks but I decided to take a pregnancy test before we left. Can you guess what the results were? Yep, you guessed it I was pregnant! So we didn't end up going anywhere, I just couldn't bring myself to drink knowing I was pregnant!
    shanibug06

Answer by shanibug06 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My friends brother took me out to a country bar and got me wasted. I did get a bottle of champagne from the owner of the bar!!!!!!!!! I had a blast.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Nothing. I had to work that day. I got off work and bought myself some wine coolers to celebrate. I rarely drink and back then 2 wine coolers was enough to give me a buzz. Sadly only a handful of people wished me a happy birthday (at work). My one friend that lived 8 hours away called me but she could only talk for a couple minutes because she was busy. My parents didn't even call me.
    My brother, on the other hand, got so wasted he almost ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning and his idiot friends kept encouraging him to drink more then just left him passed out on the floor for the night. He could have died.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I was in my first trimester of pregnancy, so I was either barfing my brains out or sleeping like the dead....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009