• In the Spotlight:

I MESSED UP

bad with my boyfriend. I lied to him mulitiple times..
because of the fact that he takes everything tooo seriously and yells about everything.
now i lost him for good and i really want him back, we love eachother to death but trust keeps getting into the way.
how can we work this out? what can i say!?

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 11:05 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Couples counseling
    Anonymous

• Sorry to answer a question with a question but why do you want him back if he yells about everything? That is not a good relationship if you can't get along and he is always yelling at you.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• because we really like eachother
    we've been together for about 2 years now and we talk to eachother a lot..
    the thing is.. he lost trust in me because i messed up and i dont know how to get him back to prove that im trustworthy
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 11:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Um...without trust you have no relationship....I think he has the right idea of moving on. Get yourself in to therapy and figure out why you lie so much before starting another relationship.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• how does he know you ARE trustworthy if you've done nothing but lie to him? I'd feel the same way about you..
    Anonymous

• well i dont blame him quit lying than you wouldnt be in this mess sorry to be a bitch about it but i dont feel sorry for you, if hes willing couples counseling and stop lying it gets you nowhere it just makes you look stupid
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• wow the women on here i swear!!!! well i do know why some of us lie unlike these perfect little angels on here, um if he really does wnt you and love you he will b bak less he was liein to!!! take it one day at a time im sure he has lied about something here or there to!!!!
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• again like i said before sorry i was such a bitch in my answer but lying is just one of my pet peeves its like nails on a chalk board. Now i wont tell SO everything unless he brings it up like one time i spent 20 bux in a day all just for food for only me, ya there was no way in hell i was going to bring that up myself, so i waited till he asked how much money i spent that day and straight up i told him i wasnt going to tell you unless you asked and you're gonna be upset with me but... thats what i do just to prepare him and that way when he sees its not such a big deal he doesnt get too mad. but why are you with someone if you're having to walk on egg shells? i mean getting yelled at all the time, not my fairy tale ending!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:44 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• breezys man must of course be perfect!!! right.........................fairy tale endin wow thanks for the laugh !
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2009