friends?

i graduated in 2007 and just finished college and now that i stay at home with my lil man im not sure how to make friends... in school it is easy but now that i am not in school or working i do not know how to make friends..can any one give me advice on how to start makin more friends?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 11:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How old is your DS? take him to the playground or for a walk! I always find someone to start chatting with at the playground! or the mall
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Join a mom's group, go to places where mom's and children will be like to Barnes and Noble storytime, Mcdonalds play area, the park etc. and just be outgoing. Good luck!
    Anonymous