how to??

I was trying to make potato soup- well baked potato soup, though wanted to make it fast and easy so i used campells potato soupd wasnt the same as the store so hoping someone on here can tell me how to do it right

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 11:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i make it with chicken broth, cut up potatos, and cheese
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I make this often, without a recipe In your pot heat some olive oil. Put in a sliced leek and saute until fragrant. Add a quart of vegetable broth and peeled and chopped potatoes. Boil until the potatoes are really mushy. I have an immersion blender, but you can use a potato masher or blender to smooth out the soup. Season with salt and pepper, add milk to thin to desired consistency. Cool and refrigerate, it does not taste good the first day. Serve hot or cold with a dollop of plain yogurt and a sprinkle of shredded orange cheese (cheddar, colby, whatever).

Answer by rkoloms at 8:19 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• this is how i make mine...boil your potatoes like normal...with the skins...just cut up. add your butter and milk, then i cook bacon and crumble up into it and velveeta cheese..also i cut up green onions and put in mine. it is mmmm mmmm good!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009