how many get really paranoid when ..

Well the other day when me and my dh were at it, I was on top and I got one of those cramps in my leg, and I jumped up, not realizing I pulled the condom off too, but went at it again, and when we were finished, he realized it was missing, and I found it hanging out of me (yuck, i know) and now I am really paranoid, because for the next few weeks, Im pretty much not going to know whether or not to have the big yardsale with all my son's old baby stuff!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• Good luck sweety!!! at least you had fun doin it!! lol
    bet next time you will be more aware lol
    i know id be paranoid too!!!
    but everything happens for a reason.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I would go get it checked out or so for the plan b pill asap
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 11:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I don't use condoms for that reason...I use an IUD. But yes I would be very paranoid if I was on no sort of back up. They do make the day after pill for that reason though...If you are not looking to have another child, and it has not been more than 72 hours then you can take it.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• It may be too late for Plan B, I am not so sure I would worry or not. I wouldn't be too upset if I did get pregnant at this time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• LOL, I think you need to think about using another form of birth control!
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 12:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• baby On the way
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lmfao......ha ha i dnt use condoms mirena myself but i get parinoid even wit that lol!!!!!!so yes to your question!!!!!
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• definitely take a test asap.
    dawn1210

Answer by dawn1210 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well we took care of that issue permenently but like the others have said get a test, test now and then again if C&D (cramp and damp) time doesn't start at it's normal time. Then get a better form of BC.

Would it really be that bad to have another baby though?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If it hasn't been more than 48 hours, go to the pharmacy and get Plan B. Then call you family doctor and get an appointment to get fitted for a diaphram. And get some potassium in your diet; eat a kiwi or banana every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2009