Why didn't feminist solve one of the big problems for women?

Allowing equal gas passing rights? Women still need to be demure about this. What is that all about? Have you feminist no idea of the magnitude this would have in your movement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you mean "feminism"? I don't think it has anything to do with passing gas. LOL. I'm not sure what you are asking.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I surprisingly like anons question, lol, I am all for women passing gas when and where and as loudly and stinky as men!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• why cant we all just pass gas whenever and wherever we like? Remember when you pregnant and it actually HURT really bad to hold it in? So you try to subtly squeak it out but the stench blows your cover. Come on if it hurts that bad to keep it in it cant possibly be good to do so. I say let it out and let freedom ring! ;) Personally I wonder how many problems feminism really solved. The statistics are actually kind of sad :( But I suppose we have come a long way since the 1930s
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Maybe they were trying to fight for the big issues, like voting and equal pay for equal work?

Which still isn't what it should be.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The man is still holding us back. Kind of like how we don't have a cure for cancer but we can sure enough go to the doctor and get a pill to help us with sex.

We can be the change! I encourage my daughter to express herself gassfully at every opportunity.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You people are gross! I gladly leave the passing of gas to the men. They enjoy it so much.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009