Funny things

What is something your child/children does that makes you laugh? My daughter likes music, and if she is sitting and listening to it, she'll shimmy her shoulders, and sing sometimes. 18 month old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She sticks he fingers in her nose or hams it up for the camera.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• sounds like my daughter, class clown in the making.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Once one of the kids in my church told me I couldnt be married because I didnt have any babies and I wasnt pregnant (I had been married for like a month adn it was the kind of church that didnt believe in birth control so yeah it was rampant with rugrats and I loved it) I laughed pretty hard only to discover a week later I WAS pregnant... creepy huh?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• My 10 month old son giggles in his sleep...it could wake me up 10 times a night and is always super worth it. :) Usually it is if we get him going really good right before bed and then he finally falls asleep and 10 minutes later another sleepy chuckle....

If I am eating something and DS notices, he opens his mouth and moves it towards MY mouth like the food is just going to jump from my mouth to his. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2009