when is it ok to go shopping for the baby??

im 4 months is it ok im excited but dont want to start buying 2 early...

diamond902

Asked by diamond902 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went the day I found out I was pregnant, and continued to do so until 4 days AFTER he was born. (We stopped on the way home from the hospital, an action I do NOT reccommend after having a c-cection. OUCH!)
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm not going shopping til I find out what I'm having may 8th..I get so overwhelmed going into the baby sections at stores and seeing blue and then pink..and not knowing what im having=[
    but, diapers, wipes and all those necessities, i already started shopping for.
    I don't see anything wrong with shopping now. After all, you are 4 months. Congrats=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• You are past the danger zone of miscarriage so I would say you are in the clear to start shopping! :) It really doesn't matter how early you decide to start picking out things but for me, I didn't want to even look at any baby clothes, furniture, etc. until I was out of the first trimester.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• When you want to.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I started buying cases of wipes and dipers at about 4 months and progressivly have started to buy more stuff.... i am 22 weeks and have 1 crib, 2 cases of wipes, 2 packs of diapers, 3 bottles, bottle brush, few blankets, pacifiers, mobil, evenflo saucer....and every week i check out craigslist and see what is cheap that i like....... hopefully buy the time i have the babys i will have what i need.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 12:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Never underestimate the amount of diapers you will use. And dont just get newborn, get size 1 just in case too. Oh yeah, and some laundry stain removal spray. Go nuts!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i bought clothes the day i found out i was preg lol
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009