Does your baby grunt to force his poopoos out?

hahaha Cracks me up every time.

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have to laugh at mine everytime! Yes they grunt and make faces and scrunch up and stuff... If I couldn't hear that it was a regular poop, I would worry they were constipated, but they are just strainers I guess! I find it most hilarious when DH changes our little boy and then while he's fixing the bottle he poops, so DH changes him and then when he's eating he'll poop again! Poor hubby gets the worst of it sometimes!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 8:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• its weird... she does a little grunt (sometimes) after the fact. What funniest is when they do it in a quiet room. lol
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• lol yup...too funny
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• mine used to, its completely normal. his cutie face would go all red and he would strain lol.... i called the advice nurse and she said it was fine
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Poopoos? Please, do your child a favor and teach her the actual names for body parts and bodily functions.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ohhh ya and her face turns beat red. Sometimes she'll yawn as shes pushing haha
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 9:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yup she sure does, her face turns red and she starts grunting haha. It's pretty funny when it's all quiet then you hear them grunt out of nowhere.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• YESSSS!!! lol. I was in the DMV last week and it was very quiet and she doed it LOUD!!!! its so funny
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• rkoloms- what would be the proper word? Shit? crap? doo doo? do you expect your 1-2 year old to say "Excuse me Mother, I have to make a bowel movement".... seriously ... some women. Please pull that stick out of your anal cavity.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hahaha Maybe I will teach my child to tell me when his anus is about to excrete a bowel movement.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009