Your sneeze

There are lots of ways people sneeze. Do you sneeze out of your nose only? Or mouth and nose? Just mouth? Or do you kind of hold back and do it silently?
And when you hear somebody else sneeze (like in a store), do you go out of your way to say "bless you" or "salut"?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 1:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sneeze loudly, & at a high pitch. I HATE it. My husband says I sound like Pikachu LOL...
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Awww, you just made me remember something. Ever since I was a kid I have always sneezed very loud. I have had allergies all of my life and when I was going through my hay fever phase my siblings and my mom would complain about my constant sneezing. My dad gets home from work and he hears my oldest sister telling me to be quiet already! I was like 7 years old and he saw I felt bad about it. My dad said, "You be quiet!, I would rather hear her sneezing then to hear you complaining". Wow, I just realized what my dad was trying to say but I was so young, I just said, "thank you daddy". I miss my daddy. R.I.P.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• hahaha i sneeze loud!!!! and after im finished i always excuse me...and if i hear someone else sneeze i say bless you
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• when i sneeze a lot of people think im either crying or have said that it sounds like im having an orgasm, its just the beginning of the sneeze that sounds that way though, ive tried to make it sound different, i dont hold back or anything!! i dunno its just weird, i say excuse me all the time and ill say bless you to someone if they sneeze also
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i sneze really loud an i kinda squeak lol my dh always makes fun of it. i always say "excuse me" when im done.. and when i hear others sneeze i say "bless you"
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:18 AM on Apr. 28, 2009