IS IT OVERLY DRAMATIC???

HUSBAND IS GONE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS AND COUNTING, LEFT ME AND THE BABY (8 MONTHS) ALONE IN A NEW PLACE, NEW HOUSE ...NEW EVERYTHING.. AND I FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES WE ARE NOT HIS PRIORITY BY HIM GOING OUT AND NOT CALLING UNLESS I CALL AND BITCH ABOUT IT..THEN WHEN HE KNOWS I'M UPSET HE TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE HE DOESNT NOTICE AND CONTINUES WITH HIS CONVERSATION LIKE NOTHING...

NanasMomma

Asked by NanasMomma at 3:02 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Where is your husband at for two months?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Whats your husband doing for 2 months and whats the question???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I'm confused? Has your husband left you for a straight two months? Why would you put up with that in the first place?
    I let my SO go out, but it usually for only a few hour, but to each there own. If SO left for two months for no reason and we were married then I would file for divorce! He abandoned the marriage so you have grounds! Whens the last time you talked to him?
    ILoveMCL

Answer by ILoveMCL at 4:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Is your husband in a miltary branch?
    ILoveMCL

Answer by ILoveMCL at 4:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• IF your husband is military... welcome to the life. The US GOVT. owns his ass and you aren't his 1st priority. EVEN though he wants you to be he HAS to do what they say when they say it. He doesn't get the options you wish he did. We are Navy... the send my DH away whenever they want, he can't call me or take my calls when I want him to and I just deal with it. It's the life you have to live as a military wife. You really have to understand what you're getting into before you jump in to it.

If he's not why are you with him if he acts this way?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:03 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• If your husband is military I agree with Navymama. I was in the Navy and they have a saying "your wife and kids didn't come in your seabag" Although most people said "f*ck off" when they heard that, but still.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 28, 2009