I have 3 boys, 8yrs, 3yrs, and 19 mos. I want another baby, but my husband says no. What do you think? If you have 4 kids, is it way harder than 3?

kadensmom2000

Asked by kadensmom2000 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Whats one more after you have 3 of them your already out numbered. Tell your SO.GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Umm, let me put it to you this way, with the unemployment rates as high as they are, your husband is more then likely stressing on whether or not he is going to continue to be able to provide for all of you. Why put him under more stress?
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 7:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Well we have three now and a fourth on the way... So we shall see!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We went from 2kids to 5 with surprise triplets and all I can say is that it is great most of the time but stressful at the same time also remember you may not get just one with that baby #4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Yes, its harder. I was good with three, but I wanted another boy. Hubby agreed (thats very very important) and our no 4 is like our family mascot. Hes so funny. My girls are older so they help out with him. Its harder when you have 4 completely dependent children. Three to four is a big jump. COnsider carefully. I think I might wait a little while. He might change his mind and its very important that he be in agreement, because you don't want resentment. You need him to help you raise these kids and if you decieve him, then ultimately you are hurting your kids. Just give him time.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope, I think there is one child and more than one child and no numbers in between. I have 5 and I my biggest adjustment was going from one to two....it was all pretty much the same after that, you just have to be really organized and have a lot of energy to make sure all is taken care of and everyone is being positively disciplined so that they don't run all over you as they grow.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thx for all ur awesome input! My husband actually took the time to sit down with me this am...and looks like we're gonna start trying in Aug or Sept. Very happy!! I have a few financial things to get in order, then we're off!!! Yay
    kadensmom2000

Answer by kadensmom2000 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009