Hubby terrified of 3rd c section..

We had a pretty traumatic experience with our first c section. It was an emergency and the curtain to sheild everything was not there, DH saw everything! With our second everything went smoothly since it was planned but he was still pretty shaken up the whole time before and during the c section. He is afraid of loosing me and/or the baby and really feels bad that I have to go through that. This is our third c and I feel a little nervous, naturaly. The other day I brought up being in that room for the third time, I saw his eyes fill with tears! :o( I was so sad, he has this trauma and has not shaken it, any suggestions of what might help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All I can say is Hugs and GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• im also going on my 3rd c section and my hubby know isnt the father of my first two kids so he's a little worried about it everytime we go to our apt. he's alway asking alot of questions. maybe you should let him talk to your dactor hopfully that will help him a little it did for mine..
    jennabadillo

Answer by jennabadillo at 10:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2009