pregnancy

i am 30 weeks 1 day and i just start have alot of pressure of my varginal area and it hurts like crazy. wat should i do and i can't sleep at night anymore i seem so restless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this JUST a suggestion....id call the doctor....

Pretty much what you can do, if something doesnt feel "right" or "normal" call the doctor...annoy the hell outta them..i did that all the time because it was my first...i called them for EVERYTHING...

but pressure could just mean that your babys head is now pointing downward now..but definitly call cuz at 30 weeks i felt that and i went into preterm labor..doesnt mean you are...but it could mean that if your pelvis also hurts
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• i'm only 21 and a half weeks and am having the same problem... is it in your crotch? does it feel like the bones are "popping"? if that's how you feel it's more than likley jsut the softening of the pelvic bone. my doc said to just stay off my feet as much as i can and sleep with a pillow betewwn my legs and maybe sit on a heating pad... good luck i know it hurts :P
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:36 AM on Apr. 28, 2009