I am for sure pregnant! I amso happy! I have a tiny minor problem. I am getting married in june and at the latest I am four weeks are there any excerises I can do that can provent massive weight gain beofre the wedding. I have had afew friends have babies and gain a lot of weight. Now I know it was because they did not eat rightor excersise. I want my pregnancy to be healthy and I want to excerise but safely so as notto harm my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Getting in the habit of regular excercise now will make your delivery easier, keep you and your baby healthier through your pregnancy, and help you lose weigh quicker. I had a vdeo by Kathy (Cathy) Smith; arobics for pregnancy and post partum; it was truly amazing. Be sure to drink lot of water before and after.
    And congratulations!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Just walking and eating a balanced diet would be a great start. Most people don't start showing until they are about 3-4 months pregnant. Some woman show right away. It really depends on your body. I would look for a seamstress just in case you need your dress adjusted within the last few days before your wedding. Congrats on baby and getting married!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• dont try to not gain a good and healthy amount of weight. i wouldnt worry about it your getting married in a month.. not far away at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Everyone's body is different in pregnancy. i gained a lot of weight and I was exercising and eating well the whole time. I was underweight before the pregnancy and my baby was very big so I put on a lot. A good number of women don't start to show until their fourth month or so, so maybe you'll be clear?

It's not a good idea to try to diet or stay thin. You baby needs that nourishment and the early months are the most important!!

Congrats on both and I wish you the best of luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:31 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• First Congratulations. Everyone of us is different but you'll only be about 3 months along when you get married. You really shouldn't show much by then unless of course you do have a lot of cravings andgive in to them. I've always been chubby and overweight. When I became pregnant I was roughly 180, but I continued to work out everyday....did a Fit Mama by Leslie Hart video and Walk away the pounds! By the time I was close to my due date I actualy weighed about 172, so I was down.....after I had my son and I stepped on a scale in the maternity ward I was 164.... I never really showed.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I didn't have to wear pregnant pants until I was 6 months along with all 3 of mine so I think you're safe as long as you don't use the excuse that you're eating for 2,lol
    Eat healthy, fruit ,veggies, walk on a reg basis and you will be fine.. All of my babies were over 7lbs at birth and I didn't gain a ton of weight.. I didn't stress over it either and I think that's key.. Don't stress and enjoy your pregnancy!! CONGRATS! Welcome to Mommyhood!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• try prego safe YOGA...
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• walking- the whole time i was carrying, i had to walk 6 miles to work, i stayed in shape and had an easy delivery. don't forget to eat regular, healthy meals. also if you can, try grazing through your day- a bit of fruit here, a cracker or two there, healthy snacks throughout the day help with any cravings.
    importedmama

Answer by importedmama at 6:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009