Squicky Twilight pages

If a grown man had pictures of teenagers making out all over his website, people would look twice, and possibly call the FBI. Am I the only one getting a creepy pedophile vibe from some of these Twilight obsessed pages around CM? Yes he's supposed to be some obnoxiously old vampire but people are not drooling all over him for being 100 years old, they're drooling because he can pass for a teenager

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt go so far as calling them pedophiles, i do think its kind of creepy. I love the books and have read the all several time, but I dont feel it necessary to have it plastered all over my page. I'm 25 not 15.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Get over yourself! This question is so stupid.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

Guess we know what's all over your page
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Nope! I have nothing of twilight on my CM, Myspace or Facebook... I just simply like the books and think that asking a question like this is trivial. There is no grounds for it... What your trying to pitch is pointless and like I said before...Stupid.

Get over yourself! This question is so stupid.

Guess we know what's all over your page
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I guess I didn't see the form where we submit all questions to soonmommyof3 for approval. Glad to see the ice+vajayjay one was up to your standards!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• LMAO
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have no clue what you are talking about......are you upset because some cafemom's have the pictures of this vampire from Twilight on there page? If I read right, in a magazine, he isn't really a teenager I think he's like 20?? Why is it that you care so much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• WTF are you talking about, I like twilight OP don't... big Freakin dill, but theres no need to be a BRAT about it.... A pedophile with pics of naked teens does not compare any where near to people having twilight pics on their pages. Hince the reason why the question is stupid. Like I said before.

I guess I didn't see the form where we submit all questions to soonmommyof3 for approval. Glad to see the ice+vajayjay one was up to your standards!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree with soonmommyof3. They like the movie, no big deal.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Ha I agree with the previous poster and GET OVER yourself. Have you read the books? "most" people as you call it "obsessed" are in love with the idea of a man like him.. not just his looks. If you read the books you would understand the infatuation.
    ethansmom101001

Answer by ethansmom101001 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 28, 2009