I was the one

I was the one who really wanted out of the marriage. I was the one who treated him not so nicely, never going anywhere with him, sleeping in separate bedrooms, taking him for granted. I was the one who always dreamed of being with someone else besides him. So why is it that i am so angry and bitter that he left me for someone else? I want to get over this feeling so i can move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry to say it but...it is your fault. You pushed him away it sounds like. Now you have to live with it. If you still speak at all. Just apologize and get on with your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• don't feel bad. he's not what you want. you are supposed to feel bad after someone leaves you it's human nature. you will get over it eventually. keep in mind the reasons you acted that way towards him.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• when u push someone away it can happen that they leave or move on first, i think your feelings are one of those now u cant have it even if u dont want it or hes not upset anymore that u dont want him. i think if u really didnt like him u wouldnt be upset now YOU have to move on and see he has, find something to do to occupie your time and let him move on. so BOTH of you can be happy. good luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Seems to me like when he was there you were in control. Now that he is gone your ego is bruised because you now have no one to "control.

Another way to look at is, sometimes we like the creating the cat mouse chase. The one you were in was negative and he eventually left. Game over.

Make sure that you like you before venturig into another relationship.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 9:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• It is natural....you were still taken by surprise when he took action, and that hurts to some degree. Maybe you were hoping he would sweep you off your feet...that he needed you too much to ever leave you....whatever. But, remember, you were not happy. You really weren't from what you say. So, try to focus on moving on in a positive way. Your feelings just mean you are human....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:16 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I agree that you pushed him away and now you have to pay the piper. Its a little bit of sadness from the loss of someone and a little bit of a bruised ego, but you are strong and can pull through it. Remember, you were both unhappy in the relationship, which says that it was not meant to be.
    Good luck Mama
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• That's how everyone usually feels when they get dumped. But since this is what you wanted I say suck it up and move on.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:33 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• All things take time to heal. It might help speed things up if you send him a quick email to apologize to him.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2009