I never got stimulus in my paycheck

I never got that stimulus money in my paycheck

batrounyspark

Asked by batrounyspark at 8:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Did any of your other deductions go up; insurance, union dues etc.? If not you should see about 13 dollars a week. Mine went up 25 for every two weeks
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 8:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I didnt either, I guess ours is the part thats being redistributed. hmmm....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• We have an extra 24 bucks it is put into savings to go towards taxes next year. We always owe about 1000k every year because of the stimulus it will be about 1800. We like our money throughout the year instead of allowing the gov to make money on it. Your returns will be less next year due to this. Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Me either! Its messed up
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 10:56 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Me either... go AIG! hehe
    lauchremi

Answer by lauchremi at 3:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2009

• The tax withholding tables have changed. Either your employer is doing something wrong, or you had some other change in your paycheck.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2009