What do you make of this?

Probably nothing but I would like to know what you ladies think...:)

For some reason I can remember everyone's birthday I may not give them a call or send gifts (that would be so expensive on me) but if I could I would. But the scary thing about it is I can remember birthdays way back when I was in Junior high and here I am in my mid 40's. I don't know why but that is weird for me and when I do tell people their birthdays they trip out like wow how do you know??? I don't know what to say but I don't know why :)
Would you find me strange or pretty neat? I just wish I was like that way back in school, I made ok grades but to remember b/days why not school. Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  No, your not weird, I remember my elementary school and on friends phone numbers for some reason,LA5-1136,my friend Lynn in 4th grade and on and on.And I'm 53yrs old  Now,with cell phones and numbers "stored", I don't know anyone's.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Not weird, just different. Some people have a memory for things like that. My hubby can remember the make and model of every car he has ever owned and the VIN number for most of them, but he can't tell me what we did yesterday half the time.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it's kinda cool! I can remember phone numbers and I know my old license number from when I lived in Jersey over 6 years ago and THAT number is 16 digits long!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• THat's cool! I have a mental block on birthdays! LOL! I don't know why. I always get them wrong. My best friend is ALWAYS mad because I think her birthday is March 11 and it's really the 6th!

My husband has a student that is like this too. He knows all the birthdays in school. It's a nice little thing to have in your mental arsenal!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I have a numerical memory as well. I can remember my highschool friends birthdays and I am good with phone numbers too.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:20 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• I think it is a gift. I have a friend who is now in her 70's and she can remember birth dates and ages like no one I've ever seen.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:27 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• not weird. sometimes i cant remember my own name, but i remember every face i have ever seen.
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 9:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Good long term memory. It will be weird when you are an old lady who can't find her underwear much less the bathroom, but you can tell someone when his/her birthday is. That will be weird.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2009