Can I go to the Beach?

I am 13 weeks....If I go to the beach is it ok to get some Color? Can I even go? What should I do or not do if I do go? Thanks!

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 8:54 AM on Apr. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can go. You will be fine. Bring lots of water with you and don't lay out for hours at a time. Make sure to get in the water to cool your body down and use sunscreen. If your wearing a bikini then avoid to much sun on your stomach but you can tan for a little bit. You just don't want to over heat or allow the sun to beat down on your stomach for hours on end.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• Thank you so much...I want to lay out for about 45 mins just to get some color....I am still going to use SPF on my tummy...Its going to look funny but the baby comes 1st.....I might just go by a tankini
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 9:08 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• yes you can. Don't get too over heated though.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 28, 2009

• make sure you keep hydrated... i went last time and i felt like crap
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 9:37 AM on Apr. 28, 2009